Sales & Shipping Policy
All customers buy products/services online at website tanthanhcontainer.com or by phone at hotline 0968.039.939.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- All customers buy products/services online at the website tanthanhcontainer.com or by phone at hotline 0968.039.939
- All customers buy products/services directly at offices/branches/agents under the sales and service provision system of Tan Thanh Company.
- Delivery charges are applied according to the company's fee schedule. This cost will be notified and confirmed by the company with you before you make the payment and the company proceeds to send the goods. Delivery fee includes value-added tax as prescribed.
- Delivery time will be from 1-90 working days depending on the number of orders, specifications, distance confirmed by the customer.
- In some objective cases, the Company may delay delivery due to force majeure conditions such as bad weather, unfavorable traffic conditions, vehicle breakdown on the way of delivery, problems during shipment.
- In the meantime, if you have any questions about shipping information, please contact hotline 0968 039 939 for help.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SHIPPING GOODS
- The company will be responsible for the goods and risks such as loss or damage of the goods during the transportation from our warehouse to you.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect the goods upon receipt. When detecting damaged or wrong goods, sign to confirm the status of goods with the delivery staff and immediately notify the Customer Care Department at the Company's hotline for assistance in handling.
- After you have signed to receive the goods without notes or comments about the goods. The company is not responsible for requests for return and exchange for damage, scratches, broken, dented, wrong goods, ... from customers later.
- In any event, your exchange request can only be accepted if it is in accordance with the Company's applicable exchange policy.
- If the shipping service is designated and selected by you or upon receipt of the goods at the company, you will be responsible for the goods and risks such as loss or damage of the goods during the transportation of the goods. from the company's warehouse to the customer. The customer will be responsible for all costs and related losses, and the Company will not support exchange in this case.
- The company only delivers the goods to the correct recipient that the customer has registered when making a purchase. If there is an unclear change of recipient during the delivery process, we have the right to refuse delivery and request that the customer receives the goods at the company's sales location.
- If the delivery address is not clear, is located in an alley, or dangerous places, mountainous areas, difficult transportation, we have the right to refuse to ship, deliver and receive goods directly next.
- In cases of force majeure, due to natural disasters, floods damaged ferry bridges ..., we are not responsible for compensation for damage arising from delivery of goods on time or failure to deliver goods to the destination as such. agreed with the customer.
In case we have shipped the goods to the delivery location as agreed upon at the time of purchase, but for some reason, the customer requests to return the goods, then the customer must bear the shipping costs in accordance with the company's regulations. company.
During special days or Festivals due to limited general traffic policy (no roads for some vehicles...) delivery time may change, We will call customers to confirm most delivery time.