In the morning of July 26th, 2020, Tan Thanh and the Association of Enterprises, Advertising Association cooperated with the Border-Guard Command to hold a ceremony granting funds to build charity houses for 3 families in extremely difficult circumstances in An Thoi Dong Commune, Can Gio District, Ho Chi Minh City.
The participants of the ceremony include:
- Mr. Nguyen Duy Thang, Colonel – the Political Commissar of the Ho Chi Minh City Border-Guard Command.
- Ms. Cao Thi Nhung – Deputy Director of the Community Business Fund – Representative of the Association of Enterprises of Vietnam.
- Ms. Kieu Ngoc Phuong - Deputy General Director of Tan Thanh Trading Mechanic Corporation.
- Ms. Vo Thi Hoang Yen – Vice President of the People’s Committee of An Thoi Dong Commune.
- Mr. Nguyen Quy Cap – the President of the Advertising Association of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Mr. Nguyen Thanh Dao – the Vice Permanent President of the Advertising Association of Ho Chi Minh City.
Speaking at the ceremony, Mr. Nguyen Duy Thang sent his congratulations to families who were granted funds to build new warmer and more spacious houses. He also encouraged the supported families to continue trying and overcome difficulties in their lives.
On this occasion, the sponsors of the Association of Enterprises of Ho Chi Minh City Business Association granted funds to build charity houses for 3 poor households in An Thoi Dong Commune, including the households of Mr. Nguyen Van Minh, Mr. Ngo Van Thanh and Ms. Le Thi Van, in which there was 1 household granted funds from Tan Thanh, the others were sponsored by the Community Business Fund. The sponsored value of each house was 70 million Vietnam dong each. In addition, City Border-Guard Command would further support in labor forces and materials for them.
Over the past time until now, along with production and business activities, Tan Thanh has always been actively participating in social activities in order to share, motivate and support families in difficult circumstances so that they can stabilize accommodations, feel secure to work.