On the occasion of the 13th Workers' Month 2021, on the morning of May 13, the Thu Duc City Labor Union held a meeting and presented gifts to disadvantaged employees working at Tan Thanh Company.
Attendees at the meeting include:
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Nhung - Chairwoman of Thu Duc City Labor Confederation.
- Mr. Nguyen Dinh Cuong - Vice Chairman of Thu Duc City Labor Confederation.
- Mr. Tran Thanh Quang - Vice Chairman of Thu Duc City Confederation of Labor.
- Mr. Kieu Cong Binh - Deputy General Director of Tan Thanh Company.
- Mr. Tran Van Hung - Chairman of the Trade Union of Tan Thanh Company.
- Ms. Huynh Le Huong - Vice President of Trade Union, Deputy Secretary of Tan Thanh Company.
- Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Phuoc - Director of OCDC Company.
Accordingly, the Labor Union of Thu Duc City has given 30 gifts (worth 500,000 VND/piece) to union members of Tan Thanh Company who are in difficult circumstances, affected by the Covid-19 epidemic.
This is a practical activity with profound humanistic meaning, showing the timely attention of trade unions at all levels to encourage morale and share difficulties for employees.
On this occasion, the Thu Duc City Labor Confederation also informed Tan Thanh Trade Union members about the election organization and the introduction of personnel to run for the XV National Assembly, the People's Councils of the 15th National Assembly. granted for the term 2021-2026.