Tan Thanh Trading Mechanic Corporation ("Tan Thanh") understands the importance of the confidentiality of website visitors' and service users' information (hereinafter called collectively as "Customer");
1. The PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
Tan Thanh collects Customer Information mainly to:
- Maintain contact with the Customer, answer questions, and support related information on products and services of Tan Thanh;
- Handle issues related to the use of the Service or transactions between Tan Thanh and the Customer;
- Send offer letters, order notifications, and thank letters;
- Set up loyalty programs or other commercial promotions;
- Set up loyalty programs or other commercial promotions;
- Notify recruitment information if the Customer subscribes to email notification.
- Evaluate, survey, and analyze markets, customers, and services of Tan Thanh
2. THE SCOPE OF USE
Customer information that Tan Thanh collects, including Full name, phone number, and email.
Each service has a specific collection purpose. At different periods, Tan Thanh may request the Customer to provide some additional information to support the Customer in our Service or to ensure the contact and transactions with the Customer happening smoothly and conveniently.
For the scope of collection mentioned in this Policy, Tan Thanh always gives the Customer the option of providing or refusing to submit Information to Tan Thanh. In addition, the Customer can access the website without entering Personal Information (incognito mode). In this case, there is no personal information collected.
The Customer's information collected is within the scope of section 1 of this Policy.
3. STORAGE TIME
We will keep the Customer's information safe in accordance with the laws or the Customer's request. For products that require a warranty, Tan Thanh need to keep the Customer's information corresponding to the warranty period at minimum. The information storage time may end as soon as the Customer requires Tan Thanh to delete personal information data.
4. INDIVIDUALS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY ACCESS TO CONSUMER'S INFORMATION
The Customer agrees that, in case of necessity, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect the Customer's information, including:
- Subsidiaries of Tan Thanh (branches, representative offices, subsidiaries);
- Agencies and subcontractors relating to transactions between Tan Thanh and the Customer;
- Competent agencies according to the provisions of law;
- In case Tan Thanh reorganizes or transfers, the heredity of Tan Thanh may receive Customer Information to continue providing and implementing Customer Service.
- Other individuals and organizations with the consent of the Customer.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE
Some content, advertisements, or features on Tan Thanh's website may be provided by third parties with or without affiliation with Tan Thanh. These third parties may collect or receive certain information about the Customer via Cookies, Beacons, and similar technologies. This information may be collected in accordance with time.
If the Customer connects to social networks, Tan Thanh may receive and store Authentication Information from them to allow the Customer to log in, as well as other information that the Customer allows Tan Thanh to receive when the Customer connects to those networks.
As mentioned above, Tan Thanh's website may contain links to other Third-Party websites that are not under the control of Tan Thanh, so Tan Thanh will not be responsible for the safety or security of any Information collected by such Third Parties. Tan Thanh advises the Customer to be cautious before submitting personal information on these websites.
6. COLLECTING AND MANAGING INFORMATION UNIT
Tan Thanh Mechanical Trading Corporation
- Address: Quarter 4, Truong Son Street, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, City. HCM City
- Phone: (84 28) 35 199 977
- Email: email@example.com
7. MEASURES AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT PERSONAL INFORMATION
If the Customer does not want to receive any advertising information or promotions from Tan Thanh, please send a request to refuse this information via our email at any time.
8. CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS HANDLING POLICY
When detecting any violation in the purpose or use of personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (8428) 35 199 977 to complain and provide related evidence for Tan Thanh.
We are committed to responding within 03 working days from the time of receiving the complaint.
9. COMMITMENT OF INFORMATION SECURITY
When the Customer sends personal information to us, the Customer has understood and agreed with this Policy of Tan Thanh.
We are committed that all provided information will be kept confidential and used for the maximum benefit of the Customer.
Tan Thanh will apply the most appropriate technical and security solutions to protect Customer Information. Although Tan Thanh takes reasonable measures to protect Customer Information, no website, Internet connection, computer system, or wireless connection is secure absolutely. Therefore, Tan Thanh cannot make a firm commitment that the provided information will be completely safe, and Tan Thanh is not responsible for any unauthorized access and leaked Customer Information without our fault. If the Customer does not agree with the terms as described above, we recommend not sending information to Tan Thanh.
The Customer commits not to use any programs, tools, or any other forms to interfere with the system or change the data structure, website interface, and existing features of the Tan Thanh website. At the same time, the Customer does not distribute, propagate, or encourage any activities aimed at interfering, destroying, or entering data of the website system. All violations will be deprived of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.