40 Feet Dry Container (DC)
|Length - wide - high (inside)||12.192 - 2.438 - 2.591 mm|
|Long - wide - high (outside)||11.998 - 2.330 - 2.350 mm|
|wide - high (door)||2.336 - 2.280mm|
40 feet dry containers are quite large. They are the most commonly used type of container for transportation of goods.
A 40 feet dry container is in the shape of a cuboid. The six rectangular faces are connected together by steel frames. Components of a 40 feet dry container include: vertical frame/corner post, bottom rail, floor, roof, side wall, door and force bearing system at the corners.
The external dimensions of a 40 feet container are as follows: 12.192m long, 2.438m wide, 2.591m high; its internal dimensions are as follows: 11.998m long, 2.330 wide, 2.350m high, with a weight of 3.7 tons.
Each 40 feet container has a 2.336m wide x 2.280m high door which facilitates the transportation of goods.
In addition, a 40 feet container can hold up to 30.48 tons with the cubic capacity of 67m3
- Quite large in size, large playload
- Very long service life and durability
- Very well light-resistant, waterproof
- Highly modern and mechanizable
- Highly reusable
- Being the most commonly used type of container
- Commonly used for transportation of goods
- Used as goods warehouse
- Used as goods mobile warehouse
- Modified to utilize in designing and constructing various works, such as: offices, houses, portable toilets, kiosks,…
|40 FEET DRY CONTAINER|
|Manufacturer||Tan Thanh Trading Mechanic Corporation|