The Faymonville CargoMAX is a flatbed semi-trailer specialising in the transportation of crane components and weights.
Depending on the equipment with 3 to 8 axles, the CargoMAX teletrailer is able to easily and cost-effectively transport even the heaviest crane components and crane weights of numerous manufacturers to their respective operating location.
- Rigid axles
- Rear Friction-steered axles
- Front friction-steered axles
- Knuckle-steering (hydraulic) axles
The CargoMAX flatbed trailer can be equipped with either hydraulic or pneumatic suspension.
Various axle steering systems can be used:
The Faymonville CargoMAX flatbed semi-trailer is suitable for the transportation of compact and especially heavy goods, in particular:
- Crane components
- Crane weights
- Rings and oversized goods (liftable)
- Other compact heavy loads
The CargoMAX flatbed can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. The equipment options for the semi-trailer include:
- Loading platform with hydraulic lifting function
- Stanchion posts